Protecting Your Health Safety
If you are considering or scheduled to receive COVID “VACCINES,” please notify us as it will impact scheduling your treatments.
Due to concerns for your safety, as well as the safety of others, we are not comfortable treating recipients of any Covid-19 injections
for a minimum of 28 days.
Therefore if you have received the 1st dose, 2nd dose, are between doses or have had a booster, we will not schedule an appointment for you for a minimum of 28 days.
COVID “vaccines” are classified as experimental and the degree of impact on the immune system is unknown at this time. CranioSacral Therapy enhances the natural immune response, and influences processes on systemic and cellular levels. We have no way of knowing how this may impact the efficacy of the injections, your immune response, or your safety after receiving these injections.
We have concerns regarding adding CranioSacral Therapy as a variable into this experiment. Therefore, out of concerns for your safety, we are not comfortable treating recipients of these injections a minimum of 28 days.
We fully support medical freedom and each individual’s choice to decide what is most right for them given truly informed consent. We do not take our responsibilities lightly, and deeply value the trust you place in us. Therefore for your safety, and the safety of others, we will continue to monitor the data and adjust our policies accordingly.
If you have questions, concerns, or would like to discuss further, please call us at 407-774-7744.
We have always made your health, well-being, and safety as a priority, and will continue to do so moving forward. Empowering health and wellness is vital right now. We believe that good therapy is helpful and needed in times of global and cultural distress, not only for the physical benefits, but also to offer comfort and relief for the stress and fear that can occur during such radical shifts happening around us.
While we practice procedures to maintain cleanliness and health standards, seeking bodywork inherently implies that you are choosing to bypass social distancing protocols with your practitioners and that you understand and take responsibility for choosing to receive treatment.
The following is a list of some of the practices we use to ensure your safety while in our office:
- We always employ thorough hand-washing before and after every client session
- Hand sanitizers are available for use throughout the office
- Sheets and pillowcases are changed for each client
- All surfaces, door handles, toys, and contact areas are disinfected between every session
- Air purifiers run in all therapy rooms and the lobby during treatment times.
As always, we encourage:
- SELF ACCOUNTABILITY – We empower you to make decisions about your health, wellness and care. As you trust us in your care, we are trusting you to take responsibility for yourself and have consideration for your well-being and those that you are in contact with. We trust that you will notify us of any issues or conditions that may put our therapists, staff and other clients at risk.
- COMMUNICATION OF CONCERNS – We also trust that if you have any concerns regarding your health safety, our therapists and/or the services we provide, you will communicate them with one of our team members at the time of service. We appreciate your feedback and welcome the opportunity to address your concerns directly and immediately. A primary tenet of CranioSacral Therapy is that you trust your inner wisdom and listen to your intuition. If you have any concerns regarding exposure to COVID-19 or any other communicable illness, we encourage you to hold off scheduling treatments with us until you are confident in your health safety.
- TOYS/SURFACES – Please limit your children from touching common services, including the water dispenser and doorknobs. Please bring toys for your child to play with during their treatment. We will have disinfecting wipes available to help you wipe down surfaces your child touches during their visit.
For more information, please see Health Safety Policies & Protocols posted in office. We are happy to also provide you a copy of our Health Safety Policies & Protocols upon request.
If you are not comfortable with this, or do not wish to keep your appointment, please notify us as soon as possible. We ask that whenever possible that you provide a minimum of 24-hours notice if you plan to cancel/reschedule an appointment so that others who are in need may have the opportunity to receive treatment.
In the meantime, please continue to get good rest, eat well, and take some mindfulness time to connect with nature and the life within us.
Our collective health, healing, and well-being is important to us and we look forward to continuing to assist you and the rest of our community during these challenging times.
As always, please contact us with any questions or concerns.
The Intentional Wellness Team
Given the right resources, our bodies are designed to return to balance (i.e, homeostasis). Homeostasis is the inherent principle of all medical practices. Dis-ease develops only when we lose the ability to regain a state of balance from an overload of trauma or toxic events.
Toxicity and trauma from any source – whether biochemical, physical, environmental, mental, emotional (real or perceived) – elicit varying degrees of the same physiological response in our bodies. You must then supply what is needed to help regain balance. Healing cannot occur in states of stress and toxic imbalance. Reparation can only occur when you move out of survival mode into physiological state of “rest and digest.”
The survival of the world also requires maintaining innate balance of all that exists.
Healing begins within you. We encourage you to take this transformative time to nurture healing of your body, mind and spirit… not only yourself, but for the world.