Research & Articles
The origins of CranioSacral Osteopathy can be traced back to the early/mid 1900’s. There have been multiple research and case studies conducted over the years documenting the efficary and benefits of CranioSacral Therapy. Below are some resources you may find helpful and informative.
Intentional Wellness Therapy Resources
Pediatric CranioSacral Research
- EAR INFECTIONS – CranioSacral Therapy for Ear Infections by Robyn Rose, MPT, CST-D
- BIRTH TRAUMA – Birth Trauma: A Cultural Blindspot by Matthew Appleton
- INFANT HEAD MALFORMATION (Plagiocephaly/Brachiocephaly) – Resolving Misshapen Heads With Help From CranioSacral Therapy by Rebecca Flowers, OTR, BCT, CST-D
- PEDIATRIC SEIZURES – Easing Seizures by John Upledger, DO, OMM, August 2006
- AUTISM – Autism Spectrum Disorder: How CranioSacral Therapy Can Help by Tad Wanveer, LMT, CST-D, 2011
Adult CranioSacral Therapy Resources
- TINNITUS – Look after yourself properly and your tinnitus will take care of itself by Julian Cowan Hill, MA, UKCP, RCST
- MIGRAINES – Easing Migraine Pain by John Upledger, DO, OMM and Lisa Upledger, DC, CST-D, FIAMA
- VERTIGO – Temporal Bone Misalignment and Motion Asymmetry as a Cause of Vertigo: The CranioSacral Model by David C. Christine, CST
- PTSD – Bodily Patterns PTSD and CranioSacral Therapy by Tad Wanveer, LMT, CST-D, 2006
- CARPAL TUNNEL/WRIST PAIN – Gentle & Effective Relief for Wrist Pain, by Andrea Hambly, White Tiger Medicine, CranioSacral Therapy, June 29, 2014
- CARDIAC FUNCTION – A Doctor with a Heart by Patricia Kirby, Massage Magazine, March/April 2001
- CONCUSSION – CranioSacral Therapy and the Treatment of Post-Concussion Syndrome by Mariann-Sisco, PT, CST-D, Dec. 2014
CONCUSSION – CranioSacral Therapy and Visceral Manipulation: A New Treatment Intervention for Concussion Recovery by Gail Wetzler, PT, DPT, EDO, BI-D, Melinda Roland, MA, PT, LAc, OMD, Dipl-Ac, CST-D,
Sally Fryer-Dietz, PT, DPT, CDT-D, SIPT Cert, and Dee Dettmann-Ahern, PT, BI-D, November 2017
Do you have specific questions about how CranioSacral Therapy can help you with a particular issue or wellness goal?
Email us and one of our practitioners will be happy to discuss how CranioSacral Therapy can help.
Get in Touch
2933 West State Road 434
Longwood, FL 32779
New Clients - Please call to schedule first appointment.
Mon to Fri — 9:00am - 6:30pm
Sat to Sun — Closed
Front Desk/Admin Hours
Monday — 10:00am - 2:30pm
Tues to Thur — 10:30am - 5:30pm
Fri - Sun — Closed (will return calls/texts next business day)